Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the part number to this? I have an xle and it didn’t come with one
Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

here’s how mine looks
Rectangle Gas Tints and shades Fixture Automotive lighting

·
Registered
106 Posts
Anyone have the part number to this? I have an xle and it didn’t come with one View attachment 171941

here’s how mine looks View attachment 171942
64230-0R020-C0

Here's how I found the part number:

1. Take out the plastic panel and the part number will be stamped on the back: 64783-0R030.
2. Go to to the official Toyota parts web site (Toyota Parts and Accessories - Official Online Store) and type in that number.
3. The description of that part will show a parts location diagram. This diagram shows both the plastic and net with the net having a reference number 64230A.
4. Type in that reference number and all parts that begin with 64230 will be shown.
5. Select the part that fits your year and trim level of RAV4, in this case 64230-0R020-C0.

Item 9 on this diagram: Interior Trim - Quarter Panels for 2020 Toyota RAV4 | Central City Toyota Parts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Anyone have the part number to this? I have an xle and it didn’t come with one

here’s how mine looks
This is what is stamped on the net version that came with my gas only Limited in 2019:

Grille Wood Bumper Font Automotive exterior

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
64230-0R020-C0

Here's how I found the part number:

1. Take out the plastic panel and the part number will be stamped on the back: 64783-0R030.
2. Go to to the official Toyota parts web site (Toyota Parts and Accessories - Official Online Store) and type in that number.
3. The description of that part will show a parts location diagram. This diagram shows both the plastic and net with the net having a reference number 64230A.
4. Type in that reference number and all parts that begin with 64230 will be shown.
5. Select the part that fits your year and trim level of RAV4, in this case 64230-0R020-C0.

Item 9 on this diagram: Interior Trim - Quarter Panels for 2020 Toyota RAV4 | Central City Toyota Parts
Hell yes thank you so much

·
Registered
2,443 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Isn't it amazing how a Dec 2018 build has now old parts on it and such a simple part. I bet the newer part number is thinner material or something cost saving.

It amazes me that the net version is cheaper than the all plastic version.
Toyota buys parts to put in their cars by the thousands (the Georgetown, KY factory turns out one new RAV4 every sixty seconds!).

Thus, there are probably many parts bought years ago that are still going into new vehicles, hence the old part number.

It appears that Toyota is updating their part numbers to get some consistency between models. It is probably the very same part, just with a new number. Don't know for sure, but I think the "R" in the new part number means RAV4. All the updated part numbers I have seen for the RAV4 now have an "R" in the part number.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts