Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 3SFE engine turbo kit if anyone is interested. It come with a NEW Intercooler, Toyota Supra N/A fuel injectors, TurboXS Boost Controller Pictured below), HKS Blow off valve (pictured below), 3SGTE oil pan with turbo hose, 3SGTE Oil Pan with hose, the turbo Airsearch. If anyone is interested let me know. Shipping is extra of course.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I'm sure someone would like to know the asking price.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This what you get.

1. Oil Pan
2. Hoses to and from turbo to oil pan
3. Intercooler (new in box)
4. Turbo
5. Manifold 3SGTE
6. HKS Blow off Valve
7. Six Denso 23250-46050
They are 23250-46050 - Lt Blue - 93-95 2JZ-GE, CA spec; 96-97 all
Air assisted (non CA-spec 93-95 2JZ injectors lack air assist; 23250-46030; 315cc/min)310cc/min
8. TurboXS Standard Boost Controller (new in box)

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Why are you selling your turbo kit? a turbo RAV is a great project and a lot of fun to drive!.

Unless you are planning a Red or Black top BEAMS engine transplant?

·
Super Moderator
11,097 Posts
Thread moved to classifieds and PM sent for pricing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just to clarify, the Supra injectors fit into the stock fuel rail and use the same pigtail connectors, yes?

I also imagine you would need a MAP sensor made for boost along with a piggyback such as an Apexi Neo.

Also what was your plan for a downpipe? I imagine any stock 3SGTE turbo downpipe would fit right on.

·
Super Moderator
11,097 Posts
Thread will be opened once pricing is established.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, sorry guys, my computer had a little glitch so I couldn't post sooner. Thanks to Tex and the guys that had my back.

Price, WYSIWYG. we can do it for $400.00 plus shipping. I'd recommend to whom ever purchases it to install an Apexi NEO, which comes with an Turbo setting. It does a great job on my N/A engine. When I want to be cool, it saves a great amount of gas. When I want to Rock & roll, I'll set it to that. You will also need a Gauge for A/F ratio meter. I uses the AEM, with a wide O2 sensor. I'd also recommend you clean the Supra Fuel injectors at RC Fuel Injector cleaning. That's cheap at 24.00 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
wow, that's actually a really good price!, is it a brand name turbo or just a China knockoff?. I hate to think what shipping to Oz would be.

Meanwhile the other voice inside my head keeps saying " don't do it, you have a new car to pay off " :p

Its not so much the kits themselves that are expensive, its all the other bits to get it working that add up :(

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is why I place such a good price. But, as they say, it doesn't consume, nor it doesn't spend and thing. It's there, first come first serve. I didn't install it because I'm a little, lets say mature to have a vehicle spitting coming in and out of campus.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, this is a setup I saw some time ago and I think you guys should have a look at it. It might give you some pointers. I'd recommend the oil filter relocation, but not necessary. But it just looks cool. Then, IMO, the brakes must be upgraded.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts