Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi for sale is my Turbo 1997 Rav4. This car has a GT4 Celica motor and gear box in it out of a 1996 St205 Celica. The Rav also has adjustable Koni suspension, lowered king springs, rear disc brake conversion, 3" exhaust turbo back, custom rear sway bar, 18" Avanti rims. Also has a Wolf 3D ECU that makes 160kw at all four wheels. Also comes with standard computer. Allot of time has been spent on this car and is in really good nick.
Im in north west coast Tasmania
Phone 0400524099
[email protected]

$11000

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,529 Posts
Wow, that's beautiful! How much to ship it to Louisiana? :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you buy it you would find out:)
I used the brakes out of the jap model rav4 with the 3sge motor they came out with them. The sway bar was for a 2 door rav4 but changed it to fit.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
True, when they first came out back in 98. I saw them a drooled over the rear disc brake system. Their was even a Black with red 3sge RAV4 posted on a Japanese RAV4 web site with all of its details. After some years, they took it off the net. I never took the pictures for reference, stupid me. Guess we will have to start an APV look out on the net for a 3SGE RAV4.1. :rolleyes:

It looked a lot like this one.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Thank you rohou, these are the most important things that is anyone (like me) who is going to do this conversion must know, the details. Me and the members of the forum will appreciate all the info you can give us. What I'm planning to put under the hood will need the stopping power. Some members might say; "mensa, its over kill", well guys, I hate to bleed, and I perfer to do over kill, then kill myself.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The sway bar, I got those. You guys should of asked.
Hi Mensa i was blinded with "custom rear sway bar". I thought the swaybar came from a different car/model :). I saw a picture from Mr Google that one guy used a rear swaybar from a corolla. But no detailed picture from the rear. Need to dig for it again. Since here in PH we are lack on rav4 goodies. Shipping will cost you a fortune :mad: :wall. That is why alternative means of "Custom" parts are welcome. :oops:. Last resort will be fabrication :shrug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts