Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not like it's really any big deal in a Toyota, but I consider this the first six digit milestone.

So far, we've owned the RAV for just under a year, and just over 25k miles. Sometimes it seems that the RAV is a little more labor intensive than our other vehicles, but it's the vehicle that gets driven all the time.

Upcoming maintenance will be the brakes in spring as well as another tranny/diff fluid change. The previous owner had it done once in 75k miles, so I'm getting back into a normal maintenance for that. The brakes are still good, but the pads are getting a little thin, they should last until it warms up...heh, always make sure you check those things *before* it turns into winter so you don't have to lay on your back when it's -15 out...

Driving over these past 25k miles has been good. We've come to realize that the RAV is a good match for what we need in a vehicle, however, I do wish the mileage was a little better...but I'm just a stickler for that...

The RAV hasn't let us down yet and with regular maintenance, I hope to get to 200k without an unforseen breakdown...

Bogatyr

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to the club Bogatyr! 8) These RAVs are tough little buggers, no doubt about it. I've got just shy of 130,000 miles on mine now, and she still runs great! :)

:shock: See ya' at 200,000 miles! :wink:

·
Registered
986 Posts
If it was an American car the engine would fall out at 100K miles, if it made it that long.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea tell me about it, my dad had a 1994 Chrysler LHS that made it to around 90,000 before it completely crapped out.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wtg Bogatyr...it's good to know that our Ravie's are like Lions..don't know when to quit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts