Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anybody here had a recent(ish) order from any of the dealers in the Twin Cities for a Rav4 Hybrid. I put a deposit down for a limited rav4 hybrid two weeks ago both at Inner Grove and Walser.

Has anybody bought from either of them; what was your experience and what was your wait time?

Is it reasonable to expect a vehicle by mid-August?

Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
I “ordered“ a 2022 XLE Premium Lunar Rock from Burnsville in January. They told me 4-6 months. It’s finally on the way, and by the time it gets here, it’s going to be around 6 months.

If you’re flexible on color/options they said it could be quicker.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i ordered one in mid march from Burnsville and brought it home 6 weeks later, 22 LE hybrid. i guess nobody wants the LE models.

Read your purchase agreement carefully from Burnsville, they were adding accessories to it at the dealership that i never asked for, they said it’s standard practice?? seems shady to me, my vehicle already had that part on it and they over charged for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
152 Posts
i ordered one in mid march from Burnsville and brought it home 6 weeks later, 22 LE hybrid. i guess nobody wants the LE models.

Read your purchase agreement carefully from Burnsville, they were adding accessories to it at the dealership that i never asked for, they said it’s standard practice?? seems shady to me, my vehicle already had that part on it and they over charged for them.

What did they add?

·
Registered
13 Posts
door edge guards for $299.. $140 on the website. The shady thing is nobody other than the finance guy knew it was on there, who knows how many people they’ve fleeced for $300

1 - 6 of 6 Posts