Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure I would throw these out there, when I order items from Japan I always order a few since shipping is about the same if I order 1 or 3. Both these items are for the 1996-2000 2dr and 4dr Rav4's

First off is the first I have ever seen sunroof visor with diffuser that directs the air into the cabin if wanted. It's stamped Toyota and it is ultra rare, you will not find another. Condition is excellent and all mounting parts are there. This is the same tint as the spoiler I also have for sale. Price is $250 plus actual shipping about $20-$30. I don't do flat shipped prices, I do not make money off shipping.

Next up is the Rav4 G spoiler without the diffusers, this is in excellent condition and comes with the mounting hardware, you will need the 3M tape replaced that is available at nearly any auto parts store. On Japan Beforward this same item is $150 plus $500 shipping.
My price is $200 plus actual shipping. Shipping should be less then $50 for most areas.

Link for pictures

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z0NKUDfESEAJNDgt2

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
FYI... Pictures are not showing up...
You may want to host them from another site, or add them to your album and then insert the image...

Good luck with your sale...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI... Pictures are not showing up...
You may want to host them from another site, or add them to your album and then insert the image...

Good luck with your sale...

AH, thanks dude..... of course they show for me....lol

·
Super Moderator
11,139 Posts
Both links open correctly for me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll trade for other RAV4 things such as, Lowering springs, Wheels with tires OEM style or mild aftermarket (5 spoke or similar). I can get all kinds of items from Japan including, Recaro seat brackets, Floor mats, spoilers, OEM folding mirrors, spare tire covers, grilles, projector headlights.

Let me know

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts