Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had some autobody work done on the RAV. New hood. Part of this job included new under hood stickers. When the car returned, there was only a few warning stickers. I recall there being some very useful stickers like serpentine belt routing, AC, Vac hose. Am I remembering all this correctly. Can someone post some pictures of their stickers. Ideally a i4. Not sure if the earlier ones were any different.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
This is all I have under the 2009 I4, Canadian made if that makes a difference:

Maybe they had more for your 2012?

###

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. That is what I have under mine. But I thought there was more. Must have been thinking about another car. Don't they typically have vac and serpentine belt routing.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Thank you. That is what I have under mine. But I thought there was more. Must have been thinking about another car. Don't they typically have vac and serpentine belt routing.
My 2010 V6 doesn't have any diagram stickers, just what kind of engine it has and keep your fingers out of the fans, stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great. I am finished with the body work, and will check it off the list. Got all of the green pine cone strikes and wife's parking lot mis adventures resolved. Still have the cracked glass, that the insurance would not pay for, to take care of. But I will do that after windshield cracking season: winter.

Thanks for the input dudes.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
[...]Still have the cracked glass, that the insurance would not pay for, to take care of. But I will do that after windshield cracking season: winter.
That really sucks. In my state, Minnesota, windshield coverage with no deductible is mandated against the insurance companies.

Best of luck to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts