Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My engine warning light came on so I took it to the local garage and they tell me there were two codes logged - and one of them was 430H/1072 "Undocumented Code".

The other was P0420 CAT Efficiency Below Threshold B1, but a CAT test found that it's performing just fine.

Does anyone know what the 430H/1072 code means?

Thanks
S.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I had the CAT below efficiency code as well, my vehicle had 200,000+ miles on it and was running normally, gas mileage same as ever so I'm not investing a bunch of money to turn a little light out. If it bugged me that much I'd disconnect or break the damn thing..
here is the deal, if your car runs normally, your gas mileage the same as always, I'm not going to worry about a little light being on. Some people say they don't keep track of their gas mileage and don't care, well a good reason to is that you will know when something is wrong with your engine, with todays computer controlled fuel injected engines, either it runs properly or it doesn't, I wouldn't sweat what some dashboard light tells you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I've turned the light out just fine by clearing down the codes. Sometimes error codes can be indicative of something on the point of failing, the failure of which might be expensive (eg: sensor failure resulting in damaged CAT) so I tend to pay them some attention.

I was hoping someone 'round here might have access to the full list of ECU error codes.

Cheers
S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts