Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went home to the rents house for the weeekend to visit, which was a good excuse to wash my Rav. I don't have a driveway at my apartment so I have to take my Rav to the car wash. But I visit the family every month or so in order to wash my Rav and take care of any needed maintenance.

Today was the second time I've been able to hand wash my Rav this spring, so I figured I would take some pics while the weather was nice too. No detailing or wax, just a wash, and I didn't put the tire shine on yet because it tends to pick up dirt while I'm driving through the woods. Noticed a half-dozen or so paint chips in various places which I will have to touch up before I do the polish and wax. Looks pretty good considering I haven't detailed it at all since last summer, and all the wax is long gone.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Rav

Really like that bumper guard and those fog lights 8) If I keep my 03 I'll get a set-up like that :) May change jobs and will have to drive alot more :cry: Take Railroad now.....Must work Sat/Sun in new position :cry: :cry: Start 7AM and trains do not start until 6:45.....Will need to get better tires and Bumper guards on front..Have BG on rear.....Will park on NYC streets :cry: :cry: Gotta have BGuards :cry:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts