Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 RAV4 V6
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this 4.3 up with 29k miles last year. Been adding a few things here and there.

16x7 +15 Method MR502 Wheels
225/75R16 General Grabber ATX's
Baja Designs XL pods on a custom fabricated light bar mount
Diode Dynamic Yellow Fogs
Thule Roof Rack

Had the fab guy that does all the work on my truck build a bar to mount some Baja Designs XL's. These things are so bright. Between the diode dynamic fogs and the BD lights it's insane.

Hoping to get some night shots soon.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Bicycle Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2012 RAV4 V6
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How is the bar mounted to front of the bumper?
There is two posts that go through the grill and an an "L" goes over the actual bumper/frame. One horizontal bolt with a nut going through the bumper and one vertical bolt that drops into a nut-sert for extra stability. We cut a few pieces of plastic grill out for the posts. It's kinda tricky to bolt it on since the plastic bumper has to hang on the bar while it's attached but it was the only thing we could come up with.

·
Registered
2012 RAV4 V6
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If your bike rake was gone can you still use the spare cover or is the wheel to big at that point? I want to size up on my wheels from stock but I don't want to lose my cover
I'm not sure, she liked the look of the matching spare so we never tried.

Looks really good!

any plans for a lift?
Not at the moment but maybe something minor in the future.

Looks great. Get the TOYOTA TRD looking grille and your look will be set! I also have the Northwoods Performance 2” lift and can highly recommend it
I didn't realize there was a grill like that. I'll have to look into it unless you have a link/source for it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts