Well, I finally have had enough of the constant lack of information from my dealership on when my Rav4- sport will arrive. I ordered my car in march, and was told April 20th, the Rav4 would hit portland Oregon. Since then, no update on when it will be in my hands. I started calling other dealers today looking for a deal to close THIS WEEK. I cannot wait any longer. I'ts so frustrating when you think there is light at teh end, and still no progress. Needless to say I spoke to two more dealers who will look into getting me on this week. That said, I put $500 down for my order, where do I stand if another dealer secures a vehicle for me? From my perspective, it looks like Toyota as a whole let me down, and would want that money back or at least put into the pot for whomever could get me my vehicle.