Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright not to set up an offical meet yet, but it'll be nice to get numbers of people would be interested in meeting someday there. I live on Vancouver Island but could meet up in Vancouver. If anyone else is interested in this as well post here please =)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,
Sorry, I just saw this thread. I just started to really browse this forum. So I'll be in if someone organizes.
:p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Count me in! 8-member meetup would be a good start :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dont know how everyone feels...but, the weather here has been quite cold.

Anyone have any problems with the snow in their Rav4??

I've been driving my family around for 3 weeks in the snow, and the 4wd has been awesome. Helped me out in stuck situations whereas others were spinning their FWD or RWD with nowhere to go...

I am thankful for the 4wd...

Hows everybody lately driving in the snow??

·
Registered
51 Posts
PoCo

I have yet to receive my new Rav, but would be delighted to meet with some others who have purchased the Rav. As soon as it arrives, I'm more that willing to meet for coffee? Lunch? or to discuss a get together somewhere?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd like to bring up a potential meeting locally. Just because it's been a while that I've seen people posting from the Vancouver area. Hopefully the weather holds out for us. I'd like to have a last meet while the weather is still holding out.
Let's try to get this arranged by next weekend.
Whose in?

·
Registered
39 Posts
rsbandit said:
I'd like to bring up a potential meeting locally. Just because it's been a while that I've seen people posting from the Vancouver area. Hopefully the weather holds out for us. I'd like to have a last meet while the weather is still holding out.
Let's try to get this arranged by next weekend.
Whose in?
Hi rsbandit,

It sounds like fun, if we can get more people to come. Where, when and time? Should we consider somewhere close with cover just in case? You know how often we get rain this time of year. :p

Anyone else?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts