Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is the following and also on my ebay section:

This brand new Vcommand Navigation system. Navigation systems should be heard, not seen. VCommand's navigation/telematics system is the first to be designed specifically without a display-component. With VCom you never have to take you eyes of the road or hand off the steering wheel, making for the safest possible driving experience. VCom is a leading-edge, voice-interactive technology for the automotive navigation market. It is the only Nav product for the automotive aftermarket that is "hands free, eyes free." at a fraction of the cost of the other products. Most aftermarket Navigation devices are usually $1700-$3000+.Installed Navigation devices require a video screen and manual entry of addresses. This item is similar to any add on Navi like Alpine, Clarion, or Pioneer. Only difference is that there's no need to add a monitor or large amount of wirings. Installed Nav sytems are limited to certain models of vehicles. VCom is competitively priced. It has no CDs and there is no additional cost for maps. It works in ANY car. It is 100% voice-interactive: no screen or keyboard. Navigation systems should be heard not seen --- the guiding principle behind the design of VCOM, the first display-free voice navigation system. This item is NOT refurbished or any defects. Comes with warranty card so you can contact their tech support 24/7 for information and upgrade. First year upgrade is free or a small fee. But after the first year, there is a normal upgrade fee. I have so far sold at least 8 set already on Ebay. Of those 8 set, I have gotten no negative response. I even updated several of the buyer from ebay and said the system work smoothly.

Check this url for more info. http://www.visionwireless.biz/Vcommand.html

This system is available in either permanent install version. This is the 12.05 version with 100% street mapping within the 48 continental United States.

here is my url for my ebay item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7957817970&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

Email me if you have questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts