Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 06 Rav 4 has a rattling/vibrating underneath it whenever my RPM's go below 2000. I can drop it into the lower gear at those low speeds and it goes away, because it raises the RPM's. I have had it to the dealer and up on a rack, this doesn't happen. Anyone know what this could be, and why it only happens under the weight of the car? Also, what kind of tires are reccomended for my car. (All Season). I live in Minnesota.
Thanks so much !

I am new to forums and don't really know how to use them yet or how to reply to an answer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 06 Rav 4 has a rattling/vibrating underneath it whenever my RPM's go below 2000. I can drop it into the lower gear at those low speeds and it goes away, because it raises the RPM's. I have had it to the dealer and up on a rack, this doesn't happen. Anyone know what this could be, and why it only happens under the weight of the car? Also, what kind of tires are reccomended for my car. (All Season). I live in Minnesota.
Thanks so much !

I am new to forums and don't really know how to use them yet or how to reply to an answer.
Please pm if you have any suggestions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.