Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do It Yourself tutorials just got better!

Surely not everyone has a video camera, but nowadays lots of digital cameras have video capabilities. Can imagine how effective it would be to show a DIY tutorial through video rather than just photos? You can now upload videos of any length to http://video.google.com for all to see! I'll make my first contribution tonight.

Type in "Rav4" in the search field at http://video.google.com for current videos. (Fella's pay close attention to the first video)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Cool vids bro. Are they all yours? and who's doing the driving? Seems like the RAV is going around that dirt track pretty slow in comparison to how I'd drive it :wink: Oh yeah, who's the chick? :lol: Gotta love the quote on that first one too.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you like the videos. So far, only the racing ones were taking by me. As far as the other video - Though I wouldn't mind if this girl was in my rav4, I don't know her. That video was taken by someone else.

MESSAGE TO KELLY: Would you mind placing this thread into the DIY section? I think we will soon be having a growing collection of videos.

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
zoomie said:
MESSAGE TO KELLY: Would you mind placing this thread into the DIY section? I think we will soon be having a growing collection of videos.
How about we leave it here for now... as this topic applies to 4.1 and 4.3's :) If this VIDEO.GOOGLE thing works out... I'll add a new VIDEO section to our forums 8)

Great find ZOOMIE 8)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Kelly! If people end up using this cool resource, it could be awesome and definitely better help people with their mods, repairs and problems. Let's start with this one! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7763725546868240117&q=rav4

Oh and No, i don't mind if you make fun of my voice.

----

Isn't available in Philipines??? What, really? How so? Isn't internet available everywhere?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Derek said:
Any other MAC users can only hear audio? Can't view the video :cry: . It's probably just a MAC thing though; I know Google maps do not work either on my computer. :roll: Oh well... at least I do not have to deal with viruses and such with a PC. :D
I have a Powerbook and I can see the video just fine. Have you upgraded your software recently? Mine's up to date so no problems.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Derek said:
Any other MAC users can only hear audio? Can't view the video :cry: . It's probably just a MAC thing though; I know Google maps do not work either on my computer. :roll: Oh well... at least I do not have to deal with viruses and such with a PC. :D
Google maps don't work on your Mac? That's odd. My boyfriend's dad uses a Mac and google maps work just fine on his computer. Probably is an upgrade thing? :roll:

zoomie, i saw the video, but it was kinda dark, couldn't really see what you did until you took out the (whatever that was) and showed the wires :p.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, sorry about how dark it was. I'll use a flashlight next time. The new "How to Install a K&N air filter" video tutorial has much better lighting. You were talking about a K&N air filter during our Rav4 Rally trip, so take a look a the video. Hope it helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts