Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

As RAV4 owners, what do you think are the chances that you will use your RAV4 for off-roading?

• no way! absolutely not!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, i'd like to give it a try

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wanna hear everybody's opinion about using your RAV4 for off-roading...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow cool! :eek:

so what do you think? was it easy for your RAV4 to conquer off road obstacles? by the way, can you please share with us your off road experience with your RAV4? it would be great if you have pictures to show us... thanks in advance! :D

Quickdtoo said:
Already done it a couple times!! :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Before this poll is meaningful in ANY way you need to define "off-road". For some people a trip up a slightly washed out slick forest road is off-road. For me it means crawling through serious obstacles (not just rocks) that can't be navigated by a conventional 2wd vehicle.

So what do you mean?

John Davies
Spokane WA

·
Registered
652 Posts
John E Davies said:
Before this poll is meaningful in ANY way you need to define "off-road". For some people a trip up a slightly washed out slick forest road is off-road. For me it means crawling through serious obstacles (not just rocks) that can't be navigated by a conventional 2wd vehicle.

So what do you mean?

John Davies
Spokane WA
John -

Since you're not a rav4 owner what do you care? :?:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, that's a good question :D
what i mean, is exactly what you just mentioned... thanks for the clarification, really appreciate it.

i understand that majority of us here in this forum are 4x4 enthusiasts including you, the way you understand the term "off-road" would most likely be reflected in the mind of others who shares similar interest. :wink:

John E Davies said:

So what do you mean?

John Davies
Spokane WA

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Janos said:
John E Davies said:

So what do you mean?

John Davies
Spokane WA
John -

Since you're not a RAV4 owner what do you care? :?:
If I didn't care, do you suppose I would hang around and post on a RAV4 group? I don't own one, but plan to buy one soon. BTW, I did NOT add my opinion to the poll, since I don't own one. I was just asking for clarification. So there.

John

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't actually purchased my RAV4 yet, but if they find it, I hope to have it coming tomorrow, but I have been driving a 4WD drive pickups since 1983 (in some pretty gnarly country in Wyoming), so I still care too.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys, whether you own a rav4 or not, this thread is open to everybody... all types of suggestions & comments are welcome! peace to you all & happy posting! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts