Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Looking for a set of 17" alloy OEM wheels from the 2016-2018 model. They were on XLE and now standard on the base 2018 LE model.

I'm in Toronto, ON.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on the condition what do you have to offer? I'm considering aftermarkets also.

I took off my all seasons from my stock steel wheels and put on winters. So by spring time I'll have to find something to put them on.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I found my mint 2013 Highlander alloy rims, on Ottawa kijiji...near new takeoffs, for $800 Cdn.
(= 625 US$)
- $750 for the set of 4, with only 800 Km...the 3 week old Highlander SUV was stolen, out of guys driveway...rims only saw 800 Km, and stored in locked garage
- I gave sellers friend $50 gas money, to deliver alloys to Grand Bend...when he went to open up the family cottage
^^ Got to be patient & keep searching the local ads.

My Rim Link: http://www.rav4world.com/forums/97-...r-oem-rims-2013-rav4-2008-limited-offset.html

When son was buying a new Lexus RX350, Dad found him a brand new set of 19's complete with premium winter tires, caps & TPMS...had to act quick, guy was getting flooded with email buyers.
- sight unseen, I said consider them sold tomorrow (with cash in hand) / so take down your ad
- list price was $4,600 ... all ordered from a Lexus Dealership, in GTA
- executive was relocating overseas, with job promotion...new tire package, needed to go
- purchase price was $2,600 complete (zero miles)
- garage stored immediately after rims & Bridgestone winter tires came off the balance machine
- son works in his London office & has Toronto business clients, so Dad sealed the phone deal & son picked them up / very next day
- they met at Golf Town parking lot...safe spot...and did the exchange
- executive had extra funds, to buy new clubs...and headed into the Golf Pro shop

Find a mint set, can't procrastinate...Kijiji ad was only 45 minutes old / quality alloys sell fast !!
- I've never wanted China-aftermarket knockoffs, with suspect QC potential in foundry casting (??)

Ontario Kijiji buys - Highlander & Lexus rims:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts