Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm hoping somebody on the forum may have a set of side steps or the bull bar for sale. I contacted my local Toyota dealers this morning and they are discontinued parts.

Closer to Wrexham, North Wales the better!

TIA
Dan

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Welcome! This forum has mostly North American members but we do have a few who are in the U.K. Perhaps also try RAV4 Drivers Club ... There are other U.K. and Europe based forums as well. Also, have you tried on Ebay? If none of that works, perhaps a breaker would have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that Blogson! I haven't tried that one yet. I've not been to the local breakers yet but did phone the local Toyota dealership who said they're discontinued parts :(

eBay has 1 listing which is over £200 offering delivery and all the listings that are breaking they've already sold the steps lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I was thinking that it might be possible to find a breaker in a larger town or city not too distant in England such as Chester or even in Merseyside which might have what you need. If I recall some U.K. forum members have mentioned that some breakers have online spares and salvage listings. Also, have you tried an online search by simply listing what you need in the Search line? And perhaps there are compatible non-Toyota items which would work for you. Best of luck!

Wales away from the larger cities in the south - lovely!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts