Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't see many people on this forum to discuss gas tank any more, are you guys happy with Toyota. Hybrid customer had a lot of post everywhere before, but now I don't see gas tank topic on this forum. If we keep quiet, Toyota will be a winner, then all of us will be losers. How about law suit in ca, does judge rule anything. By the way, mpg in winter in cold states is 25 to 32 mpg, how about now folks, if you're in il, wi, mn, Midwest, what's mpg now, temperature is 40 to 55 degree, are you guys getting better mpg. CA FL AZ southern states mpg always high because they don't suffer cold all year long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
List look down about 10 topics. Over 214 pages on the topic under heading "Are you having trouble filling your gas tank."

·
Super Moderator
9,526 Posts
Don't see many people on this forum to discuss gas tank any more, are you guys happy with Toyota. Hybrid customer had a lot of post everywhere before, but now I don't see gas tank topic on this forum.
Really??? 6000+ posts on half dozen threads is quiet?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Don't see many people on this forum to discuss gas tank any more, are you guys happy with Toyota.
First off, Toyota has announced that they were working on a fix. We must take them at their word. We can deal with it for now.
Second, Toyota and Honda are in the process of shutting down operations in the U.S. - can we give them a break? I think so.
And a Third point. I think we all need to take in a deep breath, and get through this COVID-19 crisis FIRST !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't see many people on this forum to discuss gas tank any more, are you guys happy with Toyota. Hybrid customer had a lot of post everywhere before, but now I don't see gas tank topic on this forum. If we keep quiet, Toyota will be a winner, then all of us will be losers. How about lawsuit in ca, does judge rule anything. By the way, mpg in winter in cold states is 25 to 32 mpg, how about now folks, if you're in il, wi, mn, Midwest, what's mpg now, temperature is 40 to 55 degree, are you guys getting better mpg. CA FL AZ southern states mpg always high because they don't suffer cold all year long.
Its more easy fix your gas pistol problem than rule the World with that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
With all due respect I really don't care about the gas tank fix one way or the other. It might take me an extra minute or two to get a full tank of fuel. Meanwhile I am worried about the Coronavirus and the ill effects on our country and people suffering. Once the virus passes I may worry about smaller things in life.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
With all due respect I really don't care about the gas tank fix one way or the other. It might take me an extra minute or two to get a full tank of fuel. Meanwhile I am worried about the Coronavirus and the ill effects on our country and people suffering. Once the virus passes I may worry about smaller things in life.
Such a useful post. While this thread in general is a duplicate; posts like this are a put down because his/her worries do not align with yours. And there are different flavors/intensities of the fuel filling issue. While you might be able to spend a few more moments filling a tank...several here cannot regardless of fill speed.

All we want is the user to read and post in the correct thread.

·
Registered
2919 Rav4 Hybrid Limited, Entune 3.0, Adaptive Headlights, Advanced Technology Package built June 20
874 Posts
The best forums I ever participated in were the ones which were rigorously moderated. Threads were closed or merged. Posters were warned or suspended for a period. Personal attacks removed and the poster immediately suspended. There was no appeal.

·
Super Moderator
9,526 Posts
Oh my goodness! Do we have to babysit, edit, and issue warnings on another thread because not everyone agrees and someone might be offended? If so we'll likely just close it. And there will indeed be no appeal.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I guess I misunderstood the title which ask the question "why is everyone so quite." regarding the gas tank issue. I was simply and with respect stating why some are so quiet on the issue. I do feel for those Rav owners who perhaps have a worse problem than mine I certainly hope the issue get resolved.
Bill

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just change your gas pistol noses to working ones and everything is fine. And stop That jaada jaada Moron talk. The issue is your too sensitive airback valvesystem. Make your own engineers to sori and think A bit more and they may get an Ahaa. Not that Ihaa what now seems to bee.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just change your gas pistol noses to working ones and everything is fine. And stop That jaada jaada Moron talk. The issue is your too sensitive airback valvesystem. Make your own engineers to sori and think A bit more and they may get an Ahaa. Not that Ihaa what now seems to bee.

Yeah, why all this moron talk? Toyota designed a defective fueling system so let's just replace all of the North American fuel pump "gas pistols". Problem solved! Brilliant!

·
Super Moderator
9,526 Posts
Yeah, why all this moron talk? Toyota designed a defective fueling system so let's just replace all of the North American fuel pump "gas pistols". Problem solved! Brilliant!
Yeah, why didn't we think of such a simple solution .... in 6000+ posts. Just bring out the BIG guns.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts