Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about fortuitous, my WeatherTech orders came in today. Floor liners, rear mat just in time for the immanent snowstorm!

Great fit! I'm so impressed. I'm only adding a line of 4" waterproof tape overlapping the liner edge that abuts the driver and passenger doors. It blends in perfectly and probably isn't even needed.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I have the husky liners...on the driver's side I lifted up the sill cover and tucked the liner under it...this way nothing will slip between the liner and sill and get onto the carpet...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I installed the cargo liner about a month ago. Fits perfect! So...I just ordered the floor liners for the front. Great items. Thanks for the tip on the sill cover.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Talk about fortuitous, my WeatherTech orders came in today. Floor liners, rear mat just in time for the immanent snowstorm!

Great fit! I'm so impressed. I'm only adding a line of 4" waterproof tape overlapping the liner edge that abuts the driver and passenger doors. It blends in perfectly and probably isn't even needed.
Photos please (especially the rear mat). I have Husky mats for the front and I'm thinking I'll need the rears for sloppy passengers. Dang MN winters...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Photos please (especially the rear mat). I have Husky mats for the front and I'm thinking I'll need the rears for sloppy passengers. Dang MN winters...
the Husky liner for the back seat (not 3rd row) fit perfectly...plenty of pics of them on the net...i have them and love them...

·
Registered
12 Posts
^I like that tuck idea a lot. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts