Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been waiting for the front and rear seat liners to be available for the hybrid, and now they are! (Previously only the front was available)

I bought mine from a local authorized weathertech dealer to so I didn't have to pay shipping (they did have to order the backseat liner, but it came in quickly!)

Front seat liners: 445102
Back seat liner: 445103

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
I had been waiting for the front and rear seat liners to be available for the hybrid, and now they are! (Previously only the front was available)

I bought mine from a local authorized weathertech dealer to so I didn't have to pay shipping (they did have to order the backseat liner, but it came in quickly!)

Front seat liners: 445102
Back seat liner: 445103

Could you include photos, so we can compare them to the Toyota Tub style mats?
Thanks

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos. Very nice. They fit well, and look like they cover a little more area, around the pedals.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I don't understand why they don't make it taller to fully cover the dead pedal foot rest.

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
I don't understand why they don't make it taller to fully cover the dead pedal foot rest.

The OEM tub style liner covers about ½" above the rubber pad on the dead pedal, not part way up it like the others.:cheers:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Unlike the oem, the weathertech driver side mat doesn't appear to have the clip which prevents it from moving.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,730 Posts
The OEM tub style liner covers about ½" above the rubber pad on the dead pedal, not part way up it like the others.:cheers:
Those Toyota mats look very nice. What are the part numbers?

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Not sure, they came with the Hybrid, OEM Toyota Parts dealers say PT908-42165-20 is for the Hybrid, but Amazon and other retailers say that number is for the non-Hybrid models only and I agree, the 2nd row liner is different on the Hybrid due to the different seat base and traction battery, so I wouldn't order this for a Hybrid, best check with a dealer for the correct part number.

OEM Part World | Genuine Toyota Parts

https://www.amazon.com/Toyota-Weather-Liners-PT908-42165-20-Non-Hybrid/dp/B018UQ7ENG

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Perfect rav2016hybrid! That's exactly what I wanted to see! I'll have to order one from my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts

Photo of the back seat liner that's part of the set. One side of the liner is peeled back to show the double sided velcro.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 66 Posts