Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
RAV4 HV Limited, Prius Prime Advanced
2,143 Posts
I did see the photos, but I can't really tell how pliable or not any of them are. I'd prefer to just buy the Toyota ones with the vehicle so that's why I was asking specifically about those. It sounds like that is what you have. Can you tell me if those (floor mats as well as the rear cargo mat/tray) do bend and give or if they are just a solid/hard tray?

Thanks.
Fairly pliable/soft. Much the same as the Weathertech liners. I prefer the Toyota ones because they have deeper grooves and will hold a LOT more mud or snow if needed. The cargo tray can easily fold over on itself if you want, very bendable.

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
Here's a pic of the US OEM Hybrid cargo tray, belongs to another member, not mine.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Fairly pliable/soft. Much the same as the Weathertech liners. I prefer the Toyota ones because they have deeper grooves and will hold a LOT more mud or snow if needed. The cargo tray can easily fold over on itself if you want, very bendable.
Thank you. That was what I was trying to understand. Not many cars in SoCal come with them so it isn't as simple as just checking the cars on the lot. I didn't want to try and negotiate them into the purchase price and then find out I didn't really want/like them. But now I know they are exactly what I want.

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
I did see the photos, but I can't really tell how pliable or not any of them are. I'd prefer to just buy the Toyota ones with the vehicle so that's why I was asking specifically about those. It sounds like that is what you have. Can you tell me if those (floor mats as well as the rear cargo mat/tray) do bend and give or if they are just a solid/hard tray?

Thanks.
Yes, I would highly recommend the Toyota mats. In my opinion, they are the right degree of pliable, while still having some rigidity. They fit very well, look good, and have a slightly smoother texture, than the Weather Tech.

Reactions: JohnC88

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone know the part # for the Toyota Tub version that seems to be highly recommended and is on the first page of this thread? And I assume there is no difference between trim for a 2017 Hybrid? Thanks.

Part Number: PT9084216620 ?

·
Premium Member
8,119 Posts
Does anyone know the part # for the Toyota Tub version that seems to be highly recommended and is on the first page of this thread? And I assume there is no difference between trim for a 2017 Hybrid? Thanks.

Part Number: PT9084216620 ?
Hybrid all weather liner part numbers were posted in post #17 of this thread, front liners are the same as the gas model, but the 2nd row is different due to the traction battery under the rear seat.

https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Toyota-All-Weather-PT908-42166-20-Hybrid/dp/B018F3GGI8

61 - 66 of 66 Posts