Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok. Does anyone else with a Blizzard Pearl Rav have this problem: my wife runs into a bird every time she's on the road; & she always has, at least, three near misses. I've come to the conclusion that she's either the antichrist, or they just can't see her car.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I've come to the conclusion that she's either the antichrist, or they just can't see her car.
Does anybody REALLY know anyone?

:wink

·
Super Moderator
11,457 Posts
Yes it is her fault. Sell the car and get a black YUGO and the problem will be solved. :wall

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,889 Posts
Her name wouldn't happen to be Tippi, would it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL. No. She literally broke down crying yesterday because she killed another one. When she described how it bounced off the grill and smacked the windshield; it took everything I had not to laugh out loud. I just kept imagining it being cartoon-like; with the bird slowly sliding up the windshield.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
My mate has killed a lot of birds with her vehicle because she leaves for work just before rise. And your darlin's schedule?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She goes to work around 5am. But there's no specific timeframe for her vehicular bird homicides. She's a 24/7 menace to avian society.

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Have her make certain that it's a pheasant, duck, goose, etc. and then she can even bring dinner home!:smile

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She got another one yesterday & one today. We're driving 11 hours to Florida soon. I figure we'll kill at least five on the trip down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts