Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome back to our PRIOR members and welcome aboard to our NEW members :!:

Please take a few moments to read our FAQ, before posting any messages. The FAQ includes our POSTING GUIDELINES and DISCLAIMER.

As of today (Dec. 30, 2004) our RAV4 forums have reopened 8)

We hope this NEW format (phpBB) works out better than our OLD (xmb) format. We've got a little to learn about the admin/moderation of this new system... please be patient.

The BIGGEST change with this new format is that we now have an "ALBUM". At this time, the settings are limited to 16 photos for each members PERSONAL album. Please keep ALL photos RAV4/TOYOTA related. We will be posting ALBUM GUIDELINES in the near future. If we see photos we think are INAPPROPRIATE, they will be DELETED and the users account might be suspended. :shock:

You can also now upload your own personal AVATAR. Same guidelines as for the ALBUMS. Your AVATAR must be RAV4/TOYOTA related (we will make an exception if it's a personal photo of yourself/family member).

If you didn't take the time to enter your COUNTRY when registering (so your countries FLAG appears below your AVATAR) please take a minute and go back and do it NOW by clicking on "Profile" near the top of the page.

All of these changes are FREE. There is NO cost for uploading photos... other than we ask that you be aware of our advertisers. They are what help keep everything here FREE 8)

That's all for now! Feel free to tryout the boards features/functions using the "Forum Testing" category found below in our "General Forums" catagory. You don't even have to REGISTER to post messages in the TESTING area :D

Happy RAVin' and HAPPY NEW YEAR :!: :!: - Kelly Smith

C

·
0 Posts
Happy New Year Kelly! Glad to have the site back . What a great way to celebrate the New Year.

D

·
0 Posts
wow, I enjoyed the "old" forums and thought all was dead, as my shortcut always was a dead end. Good too see it's back.

T

·
0 Posts
wow kelley i lov ethe new site! rock on.. yea i use phpbb on my forums too on scion dynasty. very nice. one thing i DO want to do on MY forums liek you have is the MAKE MODEL COLOR TRANNY MODS thing when you register... please tell me how you set that up. i woudl liek to know so that i can do that with the scions. all my users woudl particularly love it.

-Cher

oh yea i changed my name form kitty_senshi to toyota_kitten. ^__^

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just a quick hello to everyone, new and old and my attempt of trying out the new forum since I re-registered.

I think I'm still the only person from Trinidad here, and people on this site from the Caribbean can probably still be counted on one hand.

I still have my 2002 Black 5dr Rav4 and I'll keep it until the model changes.

I'm also glad to be the RIGHT hand drive representative for the western side of the globe :lol:

hello again everyone, and best of luck to this site!!

K

·
0 Posts
Hi Folks,

Great to see this forum back up and running again. Having just traded in my 2003 RAV4 NRG for a 2005 RAV4 XT3, I have the 'new car' excitement running thru my veins again!

I'd heard from friends about the model change later this year, but wanted to trade-in mine while I could still get back a reasonable chunk of it's value.

Love the new motor, well chuffed!

The forum looks fab BTW.

KJ

G

·
0 Posts
ThanksKelly

site looks awesome!!! Still Rav4in since I retired from the feds.

gman

1 - 20 of 23 Posts