Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I would just like to share my experience that I had on Valentines day. I just bought a 06 RAV4 I4 Limited Fully load with leather package... and what not except alarm system. Sticker $28.169 walked out the door with the car for $24.965 $700.00 under invoice is this crazy or what!!!#@[email protected][email protected] I forgot to mention free RAV4 all weather mats that are 100.00 or so.

I need some guidance on the remote start/alarm system what is everyone else doing with that thanks....

L

·
0 Posts
nice!!!

can you tell us.. how you got it this low!!!... That is so awesome.. i which could be so lucky!

my salesman sucks.. not only am i buying extra options that I don't want. I not getting a very good discount....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow! :shock: Congrats! That's an awesome deal! I got my Limited 4x2 I4 w/ JBL, moonroof, side airbags, carpeted floor mats, and RS3200 Plus Alarm for $24,669 (includes destination).

Welcome to the forum BTW. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup I stole it hehehe no just kidding..... I 'm the type of person who will do research before buying anything especially when it comes to that much money. I just happen to call this dealer in NJ and I asked the guy how many RAVs he had in stock he told me he has 22 RAV4 in stock he asked me what I was looking for and I told him a Limited fully loaded. He said he had 4 of them and I told him I would like to buy one for only a few hundred over invoice and he told me no way how about 700.00 under invoice my jaw just dropped. I asked him if he was for real and he said yup and of course I said OK I’m sold. I had a trade in which they gave me more then what Kelly Blue Book said it was worth in good condition, which I could not believe I was totally amazed. The key is to find a dealer who has the most stock available and that dealer should give you the best discount but it also depends on there quota for the month. I asked the dealer how they could do something like that and they said they need to push out at least 40 + rav4 a month and I said WOW.

I purchased a Classic Silver which I didn't mind for that price you know what I mean..... 4x4, Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass, Leather pkg w heated seats, all air bags seats side curtain and front, NO JBL :O(, Day time running lights, Power Tilt/Slide Moon roof w/Sunshade, carpeted Floor Mats, Rear Bumper Applique, total acc. package was 3604.00 and the rest is Limited base.

If anyone is interested in purchasing from this dealer please PM me I will give you the contact person and code word. PLEASE NOTE I CANNOT GAURENTE THIS GOOD OF A DEAL BUT YOU CAN TRY.... It might be even worth flying in and picking one up and driving it home....

Hope this helps...

By the way my brother also purchased one from IL for 100.00 above invoice. His user name purduealum91/Tom... There you go Tom I posted my great deal...

Thanks Andy

P

·
0 Posts
Hi Andrew,

As of now, you have without a doubt one of the best if not the best deals yet.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Andy you got a great deal! $700 under invoice and more than KBB for your trade U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E. And I thought I made George scream, you make him howl. Classic siler that's my color too. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts