Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm glad this forum is back. i used to just lurk here before something happened.

TIA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Chris, the best site that I have used to get almost all of the parts/accessories on my RAV is eBay. They have a variety of accessories both new and used at great prices too! Just make sure the seller has good feedback and you should have no problems! :D

Also you might want to try the marketplace section of RAV4OZ.com; they got a big seleciton of accessories for your 4.2 RAV. Prav, there is your shameless plug. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Chris - Glad to see you came out of lurking mode :D

Another great source for parts is BRANDSPORT. If you click on our Sponsors section, you will find their advertisement. Using discount code "r4w" you get an additional 10% of their RED price... plus FREE shipping (US 48) and NO sales tax :!: :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Derek said:
Prav, there is your shameless plug. :lol:
Thanks my good man 8)

Well we are still in the process of setting up the USA office and finding out the best way to get parts into the USA without charging too much freight (theres a mouthful for you :roll: )

If you are interested in anything from the shop, so give us a buzz and we will let you know if its do-able or not :)

IF you are in the USA, Brandsport is definitely a good choice, not only do they ship for free, but if you buy something from them you help support this forum :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be interested in any links pertaining to side steps. I'm thinking about putting tube steps on my car when I get it.

Thanks --

Kathy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kathy said:
I'd be interested in any links pertaining to side steps. I'm thinking about putting tube steps on my car when I get it.

Thanks --

Kathy
I ordered the genuine Toyota Stainless Steel Tube Steps by Steel Horse when I purchesed my 2002 RAV4 (option code R3).

You can check out Steel Horse Products at their web site at http://www.steelhorseautomotive.com/ I just tried looking for the Toyota tube steps there but couldn't find them listed. Could be they are a special order. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts