Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

There's a flap of carpet type material attached to the seat at the bottom at the rear of the seat, where a rear passenger's feet would be. Attached to the bottom of this flap there is an elastic band type thing...Mine are justlying on the floor of the car.

Where do the elastic bands go and what are they for?

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I have the clothe seats and have the same flap also. The flap looks like thy are there for appearance reason to hide the gap and cover things up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the clothe seats and have the same flap also. The flap looks like thy are there for appearance reason to hide the gap and cover things up.
Oh yeah for sure. But what are the elastics attached to the flaps suppose to be hooked onto?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look like they hook under the seats to hold the flaps.
Hmm yeah. I looked under the seat briefly but didn't see where they hooked onto. I would be curious if anyone has a picture of the mounting points.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Hmm yeah. I looked under the seat briefly but didn't see where they hooked onto. I would be curious if anyone has a picture of the mounting points.
Appears my hook came off mine but it would be anywhere the elastic can hook on to under the seat. It is not that complicated to figure out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts