Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a picture in my album. I didn't see any mention of these anywhere. They are located on both rear doors, close to the wheel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they designed to stick on forever? I'm curious what happens when you wash the car - if soap or wax will get stuck in the edges.

S

·
0 Posts
yeah i have noticed that too and find it a good idea. actuallt all the bottom (sill area) is covered on mine

·
Registered
72 Posts
if you want to remove them, then it should be fine once you install front mud guards.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the mud flaps on my sport and rocks and dirt still kick up directly onto the clear strips. I would leave them on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
fine flyingn, you win. hehe.

look at me making all these 4.3 posts and I don't get mine until august 15th, haha.

of course, I didn't intend on removing those stickers either :p

·
Registered
91 Posts
dont remove them, even with front mudguards. I'm thinking of getting the edges of the fender flares covered wtih the 3m tape, they are covered with dirt and bugs well before the rest of the car even with the mudguards.

H

·
0 Posts
My guess is that these are similar to the 3M?? Wouldnt it be great if they made the 3M an option since they use it else where to avoid kick up from dirt and rocks already!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts