Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blizzard White Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Thanks for starting this poll, I was going to start the same poll but you beat me to it. Looks like red and flint are the best color so far.

C

·
0 Posts
The G Man said:
Thanks for starting this poll, I was going to start the same poll but you beat me to it. Looks like red and flint are the best color so far.
Flint IS the best color! ;-)

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
coffeejolt said:
The G Man said:
I like flint too, but it is my wife's car and we already have one gray car in the driveway.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The G Man said:
coffeejolt said:
The G Man said:
I like flint too, but it is my wife's car and we already have one gray car in the driveway.
I could start another poll: What is the best color? :lol: But we already know it's Flint Mica :!:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sweet!! Only one with the Nautical Blue!!

U all keep buying those Flint Mica's and driving the resale value down due to how common they are!! ;) (j/k)

R

·
0 Posts
Looks like I'm the only one with a 4x4 Base...and, the only one with "Beige" Metallic.

Speaking of "Beige" Metallic...how come my sticker says, "Savannah" Metallic? Did they change the name so people knew it was Beige and not a city? LOL!

FWIW...I think it looks more champagne than beige...YUMMY!

R

·
0 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you forgot "Savannah Metallic" it's more
like a gold color.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RAV4VVT-I said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you forgot "Savannah Metallic" it's more
like a gold color.
You're wrong :p These were the "official" colors off the Toyota RAV4 web site at the time of posting. It won't let me modify the poll to change the names of the colors now... So, you have a Beige Metallic RAV4. You'll need to update your title and registration to reflect this.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm surprised there's not more Blizzard White Pearls. That's about all I saw on the lots a few weeks ago when we were shopping for ours. (Personally I don't care for it, but that's just my opinion and what the heck do I know?)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts