• Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. Black, Pearl White, or Silver. These are all equally colours I want with pros & cons. Help me out here. My demo is: 20 M CANADIAN and I'm good looking LOL. Anyways help me out here everyone.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: [Poll] What colour RAV4 Should I get?

csis_agent said:
I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. Black, Pearl White, or Silver. These are all equally colours I want with pros & cons. Help me out here. My demo is: 20 M CANADIAN and . Anyways help me out here everyone.
BUMP... I need some more votes keep them coming :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am ordering on Friday. I appreciate all the feedback! but I need more still.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blizzard Pearl

We ordered a Blizzard Pearl without actually seeing one. The pic posted here in this forum is the only RAV4 we have seen in the color. It is going to take about 3 weeks from Factory for us to get our new RAV4 here in British Columbia.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black is very hard to keep clean and also looking nice...while you don't have to worry about the silver all the much just that everyone else has it on the streets :D that's why I voted for pearl white...i actually saw one in the richmond showroom...it's really nice...not like the really whitey white colour...so adds a little more class i think...if i don't already have a white car i would have gotten the pearl white instead of silver rav4 myself

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GINGER said:
Black is very hard to keep clean and also looking nice...while you don't have to worry about the silver all the much just that everyone else has it on the streets :D that's why I voted for pearl white...i actually saw one in the richmond showroom...it's really nice...not like the really whitey white colour...so adds a little more class i think...if i don't already have a white car i would have gotten the pearl white instead of silver RAV4 myself
So you think pearl white... this is so hard. Does the pearl white look really luxury on the Rav4? I want a sharp looking classy sophiscated luxury looking SUV. Mine will have the gray leather seats.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you're looking for class white is definitely the choice out of the three...silver is like so common everyone has it and black is like more outdoor looking...not really classy to me

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GINGER said:
if you're looking for class white is definitely the choice out of the three...silver is like so common everyone has it and black is like more outdoor looking...not really classy to me
I love black but hate scratches and having to clean it extra tons :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
black has TONS of swivels....such a pain in the butt to clean and remove

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
If I was shopping for a new RAV it would be silver all the way. It's just so forgiving a colour. Easy to keep clean, doesn't show dust or scratches, looks great. Yes, lots of people have silver cars, but I'm the one who has to live with my choice.

On the other hand, if having a popular colour would bother you, I'd go with the pearl white. White isn't all that common in Canada. Keep it clean (harder than silver, easier than black) and it'll look sharp.

You already know the ups and downs for each. Which way are you leaning?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bmorton said:
If I was shopping for a new RAV it would be silver all the way. It's just so forgiving a colour. Easy to keep clean, doesn't show dust or scratches, looks great. Yes, lots of people have silver cars, but I'm the one who has to live with my choice.

On the other hand, if having a popular colour would bother you, I'd go with the pearl white. White isn't all that common in Canada. Keep it clean (harder than silver, easier than black) and it'll look sharp.

You already know the ups and downs for each. Which way are you leaning?
I started off with black, then started leaning towards silver and now its pearl white. I think its between pearl white and silver now.... black is still in the picture. I appreciate everyone's feedback so far. The nice thing about pearl is it's a luxury colour and i'm trying to achieve that. (I'm getting every option available pratically)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love my pearl, because not so white, and it doesn't look so dirty.... other color we considered was the green everglade, that is pretty too.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had my Black Sport for 5 weeks and 1500 miles and it is almost as clean as the day I got it. When Black is clean, it gets the most attention, especially when all the others are dirty.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RAVishing said:
So...cris_agent! What did you order?
I didn't get to order. The manager was out of town on Friday. Hopefully he will be in on Monday. And then we'll see if my offer is accepted or not.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
csis_agent said:
RAVishing said:
So...cris_agent! What did you order?
I didn't get to order. The manager was out of town on Friday. Hopefully he will be in on Monday. And then we'll see if my offer is accepted or not.
Bummer! Hope things work out today!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts