Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe we can get a moderator to sticky this.

What did you do to your Rav today. Looking for POSITIVE input. If you have problems find the necessary/associated thread and refrain from posting here.

Wash it? Post it. Find a new LED? Post it? Install new floor mats? Post it. Install new windshield wipers? Post it! Need a reason to post your latest xxx? Post it! Lets generate some positivity and exchange ideas. If you dont like what someone did...move on as there is no need to give negative input. We dont all agree on how we modify our vehicle but one persons "crap" is another persons "awesome".

Ill start. I got around to doing a good wash and spray wax. Getting through my old materials before I buff it down and move to an SiO2 system. Still looks pretty good to me given its all OTC stuff (Meguiars).

left_front.JPG

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I was just filling up my Highlander which reminded good old times with Rav4h fill ups... Does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ssn571

·
Registered
10 Posts

What did you do to your Rav today. Looking for POSITIVE input. If you have problems find the necessary/associated thread and refrain from posting here.

Wash it? Post it. Find a new LED? Post it? Install new floor mats? Post it. Install new windshield wipers? Post it! Need a reason to post your latest xxx? Post it! Lets generate some positivity and exchange ideas. If you dont like what someone did...move on as there is no need to give negative input. We dont all agree on how we modify our vehicle but one persons "crap" is another persons "awesome".

Ill start. I got around to doing a good wash and spray wax. Getting through my old materials before I buff it down and move to an SiO2 system. Still looks pretty good to me given its all OTC stuff (Meguiars).

View attachment 152973

View attachment 152972

View attachment 152974

View attachment 152975

View attachment 152976
Wow 🤩 you did a beautiful job! I clay barred my RAV4 Hybrid for the first time a few weeks ago and the results are so nice. You're car looks great, nice job!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow 🤩 you did a beautiful job! I clay barred my RAV4 Hybrid for the first time a few weeks ago and the results are so nice. You're car looks great, nice job!
Thanks! No need for clay yet as it still passes the baggie test. :cool:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I took a chance and ordered these floor mats. Didn’t see any reviews for them here. I currently have the OEM rubber mats, but I like the coverage of these 5D mats (evaluation strictly from the online pics). We will see once they come in.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took a chance and ordered these floor mats. Didn’t see any reviews for them here. I currently have the OEM rubber mats, but I like the coverage of these 5D mats (evaluation strictly from the online pics). We will see once they come in.

Wow, those definitely have the ultimate coverage! Let us know how the fitment is when you get them. I still need to get a set of durable more coverage all weathers now that soccer has been approved.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow, those definitely have the ultimate coverage! Let us know how the fitment is when you get them. I still need to get a set of durable more coverage all weathers now that soccer has been approved.
Will do. I don’t expect them to be as thick as the Weathertech mats. But if the coverage is good I will be happy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I haven't done much so far. Did claybar and spray wax. Installed a center console tray. Installed the cupholder/cubbie hole inserts. Once I have the money will paint or wrap the roof and maybe the lower plastic trim. Not sure what color. I was thinking Dark Blue instead of the black. The lower section wouldn't be blue it would be gloss black. I was going to buy the xse but the stitch on the seat was pushing on my leg so had to go with limited and modify.

·
Registered
165 Posts

View attachment 152973

View attachment 152972

View attachment 152974

View attachment 152975

View attachment 152976
I had to do a double take since your pictures looked like the ones I took of mine yesterday

·
Registered
🇨🇦 2020 RAV4 XLE Hybrid - Super White
442 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Not a today install, but rather a week ago. For the family man, the uppababy MESA car seat installs easily. Getting it in and out is actually pretty spacious, so no door checker mod needed 🍻

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am glad those days are over for me! Felt like a pack mule anytime we went anywhere. But now I am kinda tugging on them to slow down growing up.

Where is the uppapooch? :LOL:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I am glad those days are over for me! Felt like a pack mule anytime we went anywhere. But now I am kinda tugging on them to slow down growing up.

Where is the uppapooch? :LOL:
LOL, the pooch prefers Kirkland beds, just the way she likes it.

Since we live in a 530sq.ft condo we have to forcefully embrace 'scandinavian minimalism' to make it work, worst case I got the Yakima skybox I can huck the excess into if space is a hot commodity 🍻

1 - 20 of 177 Posts