261 - 280 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Clean my wheels/Tire Rotation:

Weighed the 19" inch wheel/Yoko Avid GT: Tirerack weighed the Avid GT tire at 29 lbs, so the Ravs' 19" wheel weighs at 34 lbs each! (i need some lighter wheels next):

·
Registered
2019 Rav4 XSE Blizzard Pearl
53 Posts
-Picked up a brand new 42" Caliraised LED light bar for the Prinsu rack thats coming soon. Got a steal deal under retail Craigslist deal =)
-Finished Ceramic coated my new wheels
-Tires ordered and scheduled to be install next week
-Torq-Engineering confirmed my kit will be shipped this week

not bad for today

·
Registered
53 Posts
Guess I didn’t do anything to the Rav4 today but instead... for the Rav4.

Here some pics

·
Registered
53 Posts
12 hours? 😬 how come? Must be taking the inside liner im assuming.
Is your Rav on the 2.5 lift? Looks good (y)

Im waiting for next month when Prinsu have their anniversary sale then ill order mine. I cant wait to put one on too.

·
Registered
'19 XLE
14 Posts
New fog lights, rims, and wheels were on the docket this week! Wish I got a bigger rim/tire combo but won't lose sleep over it. Comparison is the thief of joy, so they say :)

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
12 hours? 😬 how come? Must be taking the inside liner im assuming.
Is your Rav on the 2.5 lift? Looks good (y)

Im waiting for next month when Prinsu have their anniversary sale then ill order mine. I cant wait to put one on too.
The headliner, but my front two bolts were spinning so I had to add washers.

·
Registered
2020 XLE Hybrid
18 Posts
In the past few days I've installed LED reverse lights, LED cargo door lights, lighted driver door window switch cluster, footwell courtesy lights, dashcam.

·
Registered
🇨🇦 2020 RAV4 XLE Hybrid - Super White
500 Posts
Clean my wheels/Tire Rotation:

Weighed the 19" inch wheel/Yoko Avid GT: Tirerack weighed the Avid GT tire at 29 lbs, so the Ravs' 19" wheel weighs at 34 lbs each! (i need some lighter wheels next):

Pretty close, 30-33lbs seems to be what the internet is saying.

But even if you went with saaaaay with some TE37's which I think are about 15-20lbs each (don't quote me), that would net you roughly 60lbs less mass. I'm all about justifying pretty things for increased fuel economy 🤘

·
Registered
76 Posts
Placed a Mountain and Tree Decal got off Amazon above the Rav4 logo! It's a personalized touch - shows my love of adventure and love of outdoors. I will also add Falken AT Trail tires to have a more rugged look when stock tires needs replacing. Along with a nerf running board. I do want also want to add the body matching bodyside door moulding to prevent dents and also add to a more rugged look. Has anyone installed themselves? I would order directly from Toyota parts as i cant find another at a less price.

Attachments

261 - 280 of 323 Posts