Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1361 - 1380 of 1407 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Memorial day project, Caliper covers. Been looking for 6 months and these were my favorite but the seller says they don't fit the Hybrid. So I did what all responsible Rav4 owners do and ordered them anyway. Obviously they fit. Cheaper than any of the others that are metal and I like the mounting system the best. Took a month to ship though. View attachment 167644 View attachment 167645 View attachment 167646 View attachment 167647
Where did you get the covers? And what size rims are those?

·
Premium Member
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium in Lunar Rock
23 Posts
Like the skid plate. How much does it weigh. Whats the big hole for, oil change/filter ?
It weighs 28 pounds.
The small hole is for access to the oil drain plug, the bigger hole is for access to the oil filter.
It comes with or without the service access holes. I chose with since I didn't want to have to remove it for the oil changes.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 Hybrid XSE
503 Posts
Added the CarQiWireless charger today.

The charger, in combination with the CarlinKit 2.0 wireless CarPlay adapter is just perfect.

The charger has an anti slip mat, which, in combination with the iPhone 12 Max Pro, keeps the phone totally in place.

It’s nice to just get in and drop the phone down. The charger is a slow one, but perfect for my needs since when I really need the charger I am on very long trips.

Will update if I have any issues with the charger as I drive more with it.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 Limited FWD
213 Posts
Couple more things done to it!
Autoclover vent visors
Interior trim overlays painted matte black, door panels are next.
How did you remove the silver trim pieces before painting? I want to do this, but don’t want to break them by prying in the wrong spot.

·
Registered
2021 Rav4 TRD Offroad
11 Posts
How did you remove the silver trim pieces before painting? I want to do this, but don’t want to break them by prying in the wrong spot.
Didn’t remove them, you can buy the overlays on eBay or amazon. Then I painted them black

·
Registered
6 Posts
these look great! Do you have a link to where you got them from?

Memorial day project, Caliper covers. Been looking for 6 months and these were my favorite but the seller says they don't fit the Hybrid. So I did what all responsible Rav4 owners do and ordered them anyway. Obviously they fit. Cheaper than any of the others that are metal and I like the mounting system the best. Took a month to ship though. View attachment 167644 View attachment 167645 View attachment 167646 View attachment 167647

·
Registered
2021 Rav 4 Hybrid XSE
74 Posts
Installed grill badge and also Lamin X film over Fog Lights. Also got my ride back a few days ago from having PPF added to the full front and ceramic coating. My plate does not look like in the pic, just covered it. lol

EDIT: I should have added this pic also, not a huge mod but others seem to like it on reddit
In case some ask, i purchased the mats off Aliexpress, matches my blue stitching

·
Registered
946 Posts
Working on the 12V socket and voltage gauze, this is what the stock wireless phone charger looks like, if interested:

·
Registered
946 Posts
This is the end results of my project: one 24V 480W outlet, one voltage meter for starter battery when running, and one voltage meter for the auxiliary battery. Still waiting for some parts.

·
Registered
2021 Limited Hybrid
24 Posts
This is the end results of my project: one 24V 480W outlet, one voltage meter for starter battery when running, and one voltage meter for the auxiliary battery. Still waiting for some parts.
What’s the plan with the 24V socket? I haven’t seen a use case for one of those before.

1361 - 1380 of 1407 Posts