Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get something out there were we could post up the daily things we do with our Ravs...Adventures, Hobbies, Simple Mods, Detailing

Today I took the badges off and installed LED license plate lights.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just modified placement of dashcam and Radar Dector.
RPSE upfront. Dashcam tucked behind RVM.

Front horn.

Rear horn.
Cobra 9200BT

That's what you do with extra an RD, lol.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just modified placement of dashcam and Radar Dector.
RPSE upfront. Dashcam tucked behind RVM.

Front horn.

Rear horn.
Cobra 9200BT

That's what you do with extra an RD, lol.

Looks nice! Wish I was able to have one of those up here in Canada.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Took mine out to find public access points for kayaking in North Iowa! A little rougher than I was expecting but the Rav handled it well!! Can't wait to find more!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Checked the battery and charging system using a similar device to the one pictured, and topped off all of the cells with battery fluid (acid). :wink

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just had the Directed SmartStart Module installed.
Now I can Lock/Unlock, Start, and GPS track the rav all from my phone.
Also keep a close eye on the two teenagers running the house!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not today, 3 days ago...

Wheels, 25 mm billet aluminum hubcentric spacers, graphics. Pics before and after attached :D
Also installed weathertech window deflectors, but they came all scratched up, called them up, they sending replacement..

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not today, 3 days ago...

Wheels, 25 mm billet aluminum hubcentric spacers, graphics. Pics before and after attached :D
Also installed weathertech window deflectors, but they came all scratched up, called them up, they sending replacement..

Rims and graphics look good! Where did you get the graphics?
Window deflectors just in the fronts?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bought it Saturday. Installed window visors, "hidden" garage door opener, had front windows tinted and a tint strip, installed dash cam with hardwired battery system, and swapped out interior/license plate bulbs for LEDs. Once they're back in stock I'm going to replace the garage door switch with one from air on board. It'll be like the picture except blue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bought it Saturday. Installed window visors, "hidden" garage door opener, had front windows tinted and a tint strip, installed dash cam with hardwired battery system, and swapped out interior/license plate bulbs for LEDs. Once they're back in stock I'm going to replace the garage door switch with one from air on board. It'll be like the picture except blue.

Looks good! What dash cam is that?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh also I know this is a Rav4 forum so this will be my only post about it, but I'm happy to be here from Tacoma World. There's a lot I did to my truck but the highlights are:
3" OME lift
255/80x17 tires
Projector headlights and foglights
Power sliding rear window
Built in qi charger

I bought the truck brand new straight from the factory and built/installed everything myself and performed all the maintenance.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts