Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

261 - 280 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
2018, Toyota, Rav4 Adventure AWD
3 Posts
Got new wheels and tires!

Looks good, can I please know the tires and the rim specs? I tried looking for the Yokohama Geolandars, but couldn't find the right size for the adventure model.
Also, are those AT tires snow rated?
I sometime have to drive in snowy conditions at times.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went looking for a camping spot and ended up finding out how well the tow hook works! We still have some spots with a decent amount of snow.

In the last month I have added:
225x65x17 BFGoodrich A/T KO2
KMC 716 Nomad Wheels
Roof Rails
Window tint to 15%
IMG_2006.jpeg IMG_2002.jpeg IMG_2004.jpeg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just replaced all the lights with LED even the head lights, :):):)looks awesome. And also just to enhance the sounds just replaced the dashboard speaker using JBL (JBL GX302 3-1/2" 75W 2-Way GX Series Coaxial Car Audio Loudspeakers) bought in amazon. sounds were amazing looking forward to replaced the door speaker too by next week...

·
Registered
428 Posts

Got my KO2s cleaned up and drove around on them a bit. Definitely noisier than the Firestone ATs but the ride is nice and firm.

225/65R17 at 40 lbs, I feel the extra weight too. But I’m looking forward to the extra grip.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What did I do with my Rav4 today? I took a perfectly good, still under warranty, 2018 Adventure and traded it in on a worn out '08 Highlander Hybrid. Maybe I should have my head examined?

·
Registered
78 Posts
What did I do with my Rav4 today? I took a perfectly good, still under warranty, 2018 Adventure and traded it in on a worn out '08 Highlander Hybrid. Maybe I should have my head examined?
Definitely seek help. Quickly! o_O

261 - 280 of 289 Posts