Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

281 - 289 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just did the same upgrade with JBL Club 3020. What is the difference between GX302 and Club 3020, more power?

Just replaced all the lights with LED even the head lights, :):):)looks awesome. And also just to enhance the sounds just replaced the dashboard speaker using JBL (JBL GX302 3-1/2" 75W 2-Way GX Series Coaxial Car Audio Loudspeakers) bought in amazon. sounds were amazing looking forward to replaced the door speaker too by next week...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can't post only today but I did some upgrades from last few weeks
  • Tyre/Rims combo
  • Custom high rise exhaust by exhaust shop.
  • Bought towbar off marketplace...will get installed soon.
Took out for a bike ride and a spin on dirt road 😎

custom exhaust.jpg

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can't post only today but I did some upgrades from last few weeks
  • Tyre/Rims combo
  • Custom high rise exhaust by exhaust shop.
  • Bought towbar off marketplace...will get installed soon.
Took out for a bike ride and a spin on dirt road 😎

View attachment 154032

View attachment 154033

View attachment 154034
It's super weird to see a gas Rav4 in that colour. They only offered that colour with the Hybrid ones in Canada (possibly available in the gas version in 2016 only).

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's super weird to see a gas Rav4 in that colour. They only offered that colour with the Hybrid ones in Canada (possibly available in the gas version in 2016 only).
Oh wow, didn't know that fact...
Yeah as you can see I live in Aus and I get Japanese version of Rav4.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Custom high rise exhaust by exhaust shop.
Be careful with that. It was routed this low for a reason (even if it was an afterthought after Toyota discovered some problems). You will be cooking oil in the oil pan.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Be careful with that. It was routed this low for a reason (even if it was an afterthought after Toyota discovered some problems). You will be cooking oil in the oil pan.
Yep, I installed exhaust wrap myself to cool down exhaust's temperature.
Time will tell and I like that look tho....it make it more tough for off-road 👌🏻
Yea I was surprised that exhaust wrap exist 😎

281 - 289 of 289 Posts