Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I ever hope to use it, but what does the standard Toyota warranty include? Do I get roadside assistance? Can I take my RAV to any Toyota dealer to get it serviced, or do I have to go to the dealer I got it from? Am I entitled to a loaner if it goes in for service?
Like I said, I hope I never have to use it!

·
Registered
379 Posts
No roadside assistance. You can take it any Toyo dealer. The loaner that's ify, some dealers will give "something" to drive while yours is in the shop. And some just say your on your own. However, Toyota offers a fee plan which covers towing/roadside assistance/ and help to defray the cost of a rental. There are different tiers to this program each with it's own level of service and price. The best in my area was $699. for three years. I didn't purchase it. Your auto insurance policy may have towing reimbursement and rental allowance.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yeap no Roadside Assistance coverage on NEW Toyotas

Found it strange that if you buy a Certified USED Toyota you get Roadside Assistance as part of the deal.

What is wrong with this picture??

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting that Toyota doesn't offer roadside assitance, etc. Luckily, my Geico insurance includes that, as well as a rental allowance. Still, I think it should be a standard warranty item.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Toyota includes Roadside assistance in Canada. But the MSRP is more than enough to cover it compare with US MSRP with today exchange rate.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think its lil off topic, but New Prius gets roadside assistance

·
Registered
30 Posts
My dad is on his second prius, their warranty is different because being a hybrid, Toyota did not want people to see them on the side of the road.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Why buy an extended warranty? Your cars are new and will not need it. A standard free warrany will always suffice.

Trust me, the only cars that need an extended warranty (old ones, about to drop) are the ones that are never offered it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts