Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey newspaper internet made noise in feb? About a seat belt problem on the rav4 2013 and newer models. Where is toyota with this? I never read anymore about it. Is toyota doing anything or trying for a fix, is problem not that bad?
thanks

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
When I had my '15 XLE in for service in February the service writer told me there were no open recalls on my RAV. A check of my VIN online also shows no recalls for my VIN (same database I'm sure).

·
Registered
98 Posts
We have a 2012 and got a notice today to bring it in for repair. I'm assuming they're putting some plastic over a sharp spot on the frame?

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
This recall issue has been discussed in previous threads and nothing has changed about the status of the recall fix since the first post. I'm thinking of framing the recall notices I've received and mounting them as a display in our garage . . .

·
Registered
55 Posts
I received my Remedy Notification in the mail yesterday…. anyone else receive theirs? It states "Any authorized Toyota Dealer will install plastic covers over the metal seat frame at no cost to you"

Now I just have to set up a day to drop if off for a few hours….

Cheers!
Rob

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I received my Remedy Notification in the mail yesterday…. anyone else receive theirs? It states "Any authorized Toyota Dealer will install plastic covers over the metal seat frame at no cost to you"

Now I just have to set up a day to drop if off for a few hours….

Cheers!
Rob
I got mine yesterday also, I'll drop it off when I get the second letter for the wiper recall repair (right now the letter I got says it's for an interim fix)

·
Super Moderator
11,586 Posts
Both of our cars have already been done. I went there in advance to make SURE they had all the parts required and made an appointment..........handled.

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
I had a notice from Toyota that dealers have the parts. The recall work was taken care of on my RAV4 at my last routine service, about three weeks ago (9/14/16).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts