1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
It could be a rear fog lamp, as in the U.K. If so it should be operated by a separate switch function, either by the light switch stalk or perhaps by another switch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Most probably its a fog. The bulb has a 21W power rating. I tried using the stalk still no success.
i tried every other switch that i had, still no success.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
Perhaps the Owner's Manual or a RAV dealer's service department has the answer . . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes It is a fog light. When you put your lights on you can activate it with a "push button". The button is located under the switch/button where you can change the outside mirrors. When the foglight is on you see a orange symbol under the speedometer.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Fog light, what wombie said. Check the lower left next to your steering wheel. You will see the button.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Yes it is the rear fog lamp.
I guess the previous owner has made some modifications as the switch is not where it should be - well there is no switch. Is it as simple as to buy a switch from ebay and connect it? The wiring are still there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.