Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Starbug

Spruce Mica LTD aka "Starbug".

Now if only we had 7 character vanity plates in BC.

Unfortunately, the voice command system has not yet asked me if I would like to have any toast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used to name my cars when I was in an undergrad/grad student. Back then I had VW's starting with a '67 Beetle, sun-faded yellow, named "Sunshine;" then an ugly, clunky Rabbit , named "Helga" (think 80's East German female weightlifter, no offense to any female weightlifters). I upgraded to a Jetta GTI, named "Uta" because she could run (Uta Pippig, marathoner); and then in grad school in Hawaii, I bought a Camry wagon from a pretty gal named Caroline, so the car was "Sweet Caroline."

I haven't named my cars since then; I hadn't even thought about it until this post. Hmm? Do I give her a Japanese or Canadian name?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The White Ravvit. Not particularly imaginative but it certainly fits. (And yes I'm a fan of Jefferson Airplane.)

·
Registered
101 Posts
RAV4, the same way that my guitars are the Les Paul, the Strat, the Strat Partscaster, the Alder Tele and the Swamp Ash Tele.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh My Goodness! This thread sounds just like the Apple iPhone Forum when people name their phones and iPads!

I call mine "Wells Fargo" because that's who owns it for the next 59 months. :zzzz:

41 - 60 of 91 Posts