Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh My Goodness! This thread sounds just like the Apple iPhone Forum when people name their phones and iPads!

I call mine "Wells Fargo" because that's who owns it for the next 59 months. :zzzz:
Funny you say that. You can see the name of my white iPhone on the screen of my Rav.

My wife's black iPhone is Sirius Black. The white 4Runner we traded for the Rav was named Harvey (like Jimmy Stewart's pooka). My wife's MINI is named pepper (white with a black roof, stripes). My wife is pushing for Rowena, the founder of house RAVenclaw, because she thinks the Rav is very smart. I had a Japanese boss that had a funny way of describing cars. He used "smart" as a descriptor. Ravenclaw is the house of the smart kids... so on, and so forth.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My RAV4H is "Frodo".
And yes, he's definitely male. Which is unusual for my mechanical devices. :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just curious, do y'all name your cars? If so, care to share?

I've found a name for all of them except the Kia I just traded in and that still kind of bothers me. Guess I wasn't as attached to it as it thought. Lol ;)

I'm waiting for my RAV to tell me what it's name should be. :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I always name my cars. My current is Tommy Vic

·
Registered
2013 RAV4 XLE Plus
80 Posts
Coneja,
Previous owner (female) came up with the name and stuck. Other times she called it rabbit which translates to "Coneja" (female) in Spanish. Color: Super white

81 - 91 of 91 Posts