Registered
109 Posts
I have installed body side molding
door edge guards
mud guards
Rav4 embossed stainless steel door sill protectors
led interior lights
and led license plate lights
I will be installing the floor accent lighting, reverse leds, fog lights, & a set of Husky floor liners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Replaced dunlaps with Michelins.
Katzin leather, 2-tone with perf. centers, very nice.
Wheelskins perf. sterring wheel leather wrap or cover.
Custom cut sun shade.
*High end premium 2-tone micro fiber seat covers
guys your seat cover, wheel cover and sun shade sounds interesting! I have been searching for a cheap priced but good build and fit seat covers for my 2013 XLE RAV4 .

I would just like to ask on where did you get your seat covers and sun shades? and how much did you pay for it? could you suggest some maufacturers or sites where I could find one?

Also, is there any possibility of you posting a picture of those? since it really sounds interesting to me.

cool mods btw!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have done:

Painted the black matt bumpers to clossy black body colour
Changed the Registration light to Lexus white led

Will do in spring:
Sounddumpening: trunk floor, doors, hood
Change all the stock 6 speakers
Add amplifire
Do some cosmetical changes
Buy some OEM detailes(we in Estonia have a big list, what we can add to car after the car have purchased
Maybe something more, lets see :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have done:

Painted the black matt bumpers to clossy black body colour
Changed the Registration light to Lexus white led

Will do in spring:
Sounddumpening: trunk floor, doors, hood
Change all the stock 6 speakers
Add amplifire
Do some cosmetical changes
Buy some OEM detailes(we in Estonia have a big list, what we can add to car after the car have purchased
Maybe something more, lets see :)
Would love to see a picture of the painted plastic bumpers!

·
Registered
776 Posts
has anyone considered getting some red vinyl for the tail light turn signals to cover up the orange/amber color? Normally I'm a proponent of leaving the orange/amber as I feel it gives an "old school" type look (at least to my Honda headlights it does)

but in this situation, I'd probably grab some of that clear vinyl that I put on my tail lights on previous vehicles and "red out" as they say, the tail lights.

I've ordered from these guys before... If you're not sure what I'm referring to, you can click the link and see some of the pics of the tail light overlay on other vehicles:

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

(I am in no way affiliated with Grafxp, they are just a sponsor over on 8thcivic)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I put in a weathertek cargo liner this weekend, on a 2014. It fits as expected, but one thing to note, is if you use the net, it does block part of the lower back ports for this.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice ride. Raven7.
Did you add led to the front emblem or is that an aftermarket? I was thinking on doing the same on the front emblem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice ride. Raven7.
Did you add led to the front emblem or is that an aftermarket? I was thinking on doing the same on the front emblem.
That's my friend's RAV4...He added led by himself. As for the special emblem, someone hand-crafted a mold, made several pieces for himself and us. Awesome! The guy also made this:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The lights are pretty cool. In Canada, blue lights can't be activated on a vehicle, unless it's a police car, or on private property. Red is also illegal to be projected from the front.

·
Registered
776 Posts
The lights are pretty cool. In Canada, blue lights can't be activated on a vehicle, unless it's a police car, or on private property. Red is also illegal to be projected from the front.
Same here in the states. Though I see a dodge charger rolling around my city with blue lightson the front... not sure how he hasn't been stopped yet.

I admire the creativity and skill of the lights, but I think they look horrible. I'd never do that to my daily driver. The furthest I'd go with lights would be courtesy lights on the doors (that illuminate the ground when the door is opened) or footwell lights. That's just me though and only if it were a DD. A show car, go wild!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts