Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Beside the rear anti-sway bar which I'll install on Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm still looking at the K&N filter.
http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=RC-5051AL

But I'm also going with the under scoop air hose from the front passenger side splash guard. But with a little modification that I think will work a lot better. Flexible aluminum Hose will be used. With a breather just in case I get into deep water. The engine won't bog down.

Towards the Summer, I'm planing on getting the APEX-i A/F Ratio tuner

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
my gift for my rav4

here is my x-mas gift for my rav4

Audiovox AV1410 AM/FM/DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Fully Motorized 7" Screen

336, 960 pixels (1440W X 234H)

OSD- On Screen Display menu

Compatible formats: DVD-R,DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW

DVD-A (Audio), CD-R, CD-RW,CD-DA, MP3, WMA, SVCD

1-pair Front RCA outputs

1-pair Rear / Surround RCA outputs

Subwoofer RCA output

Center Channel RCA pre-amp output

1-pair Headphone RCA outputs

1-pair Auxiliary RCA A/V inputs

2 NTSC composite video outputs

30 Station presets (18FM/12AM)

Video/Rear camera RCA input

ID3-tag compatible

VCD and Kodak Picture CD

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yes!....an excuse to spend money on the car! Hmm...i got a whole list but don't know how to post photos on here directly.

- Wheelskins?
- Stainless Steel Brake lines?
- Engine Cover?
- Premium gasoline?
- Replacement exhaust tip?
- replacement exhaust system?

·
Registered
302 Posts
nice one slayer.....i like them too.....they look cool..really cool....

they fit perfectly......

cost $100+ though....

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Mohit said:
If all goes to plan i'll be getting a header for my RAV as well as custom springs and shocks.
Moza, I thought you already had custom springs and shocks on your RAV?

As for me, I would like to get some Bilstein Sport shocks so that I can finally lower my RAV with the TRD lowering springs that have been sitting around for over a year now. :cry: I would also like to get the rear anti sway bar from Addco. I would also like to get some time to do some more modding. :D After doing X-mas shopping, work, and raising 2 young ones; I may not get anything. :cry: The children and wife get their presents before I consider getting anything for myself. :lol:

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm trying to keep my RAV low maintenance :lol: .....so I got her snows and steelies for Xmas. Got them hidden in the garage so she won't see them. Because they're so big, I can't slip them under the tree, so I hope to slip them under her Xmas eve, on the hubs, of course..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well guys i just received my Clear Lens for the front bumper, also the reverse glow gauges. All goes well i should get my H&R Spacers and Lowering Springs.

Oh Mensajero i got two of those small breather filters, Red to match the Rav, $22CD.

Can someone tell us how to post pictures? :)

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drewden said:
Well guys i just received my Clear Lens for the front bumper, also the reverse glow gauges. All goes well i should get my H&R Spacers and Lowering Springs.

Oh Mensajero i got two of those small breather filters, Red to match the RAV, $22CD.

Can someone tell us how to post pictures? :)
drewden, can you tell us the K&N stock number. Mine are just about to be change. Regarding the springs, you will feel a hell of a difference.

·
Registered
396 Posts
If they don't specifically make one for you Rav, you can try looking for a car model that shares the same engine as yours. That's why I'm getting that one. It fits the Scion TC 2AZFE engine which is the same as the 2004-2005 Rav and will also fit the 1AZFE engine of the 2001-2003.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts