Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Texas and it's getting hotter n hotter here. What do you guys use for windshield protection? Covercraft UVS100 or Heatshield.

Some inputs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
Are you trying to protect the windshield or the dash?? :shrug:

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
Smarty pants???? Your initial post is indeed confusing. You said "What do you guys use for windshield protection?" I was merely trying to clarify that's all.
Even "What windshield protection u use for the dash?" wasn't clear to me. Sorry for asking a legitimate question.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm from Texas and it's getting hotter n hotter here. What do you guys use for windshield protection? Covercraft UVS100 or Heatshield.

Some inputs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the windshield protector from sun etc. from Weathertech. It was about $50.00 and fits perfectly.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Smarty pants???? Your initial post is indeed confusing. You said "What do you guys use for windshield protection?" I was merely trying to clarify that's all.
Even "What windshield protection u use for the dash?" wasn't clear to me. Sorry for asking a legitimate question.
Indeed! Those of us from more mild climates wouldn't have a clue what you're asking about.

Reactions: RTexasF

·
Registered
85 Posts
To protect my dash (and other interior trim) from sun damage, I use 303 products. To try and keep the sun from blasting inside my car while it's parked, I try to always park with the front of the car either facing north (as the sun is always in the southern half of the sky in North America) or facing east (as the morning sun is usually cooler than the afternoon sun.)

I haven't used one of those sun screens since I lived in Florida - and even then I found the above steps (along with good tinting) were easier and more effective.

Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts