Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..this is'nt a big deal, but something has been bugging me for a while now and its this red button down beside my auto gear shift (not on the actual stick itself) ..as my 1996 Rav was a Jap import it's 'Manual' is written in Japanese which is not much help to me, Ive pressed it on but nothing appears to happen???
The writing on it, also is in Japanese so if anyone could enlighten me as to what it's for would be muchly appreciated!! :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tanya said:
..this is'nt a big deal, but something has been bugging me for a while now and its this red button down beside my auto gear shift (not on the actual stick itself) ..as my 1996 RAV was a Jap import it's 'Manual' is written in Japanese which is not much help to me, Ive pressed it on but nothing appears to happen???
The writing on it, also is in Japanese so if anyone could enlighten me as to what it's for would be muchly appreciated!! :D
Tanya,
It's just to release the selection lever if it locks. I have the same model and have never had to use it. That is so far !! One Year!!

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts