Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i've seen it somewhere here but cannot find it. I need the offset for the FWD RAV4 I4. Gonna be putting one of these on er....

or

leaning towards the first one. Will keep my original 17" tire size (dont wanna mess with the tire pressure sensors) and rim size (17 x7.5). Just gotta make sure the offset is correct so I don't have to mess with the geometry of the front end..... :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To my best knowledge, the offset for all tire sizes is 45 mm.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet

Sweet choice, love the first one dude. Update ur album once you fit em...
Id love to see what they look like.
Check out my album

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, bout 99% sure it will be the firs :D t one. Will do on the pix. Wanted to get them next week but the dealer's gonna be taking the water spots out of my paint and prepping it like it should have been done in the first place. Gonna wait till it's finished.....

·
Registered
758 Posts
progun - What are you planning to do with the stock Limited wheels? Did you ever consider selling them as spares here? Just curious.....thanks! As for your original question, the offset is cast inside one of the spokes, I'm thinking I saw a 40 on mine a while back.

P.S. those should look sweet on your rig, especially after the new paint 8)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunno what I'll do with the old rims...shipping from Hawaii might be awfully expensive :shock: I'll check on the inside of the spoke tomorrow. Yea I think they'll look real nice too :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts