Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i want to put wheel spacers on my rav 4 to make it look a little more aggressive. has any one out there done this to their rav4 if so can you tell me what kind of spacers did you use thanks.

·
Premium Member
1999 Toyota RAV4 with 3MZ-FE 6 cylinder engine, camo wrap, OME lift, heavily modded
2,065 Posts
Hey, I used these and they are working great - 2 st - 25mm (1") 5x114.3 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (amazon.com)

Take a look at one of my albums to see what they look like and for a full list of mods take a look at My Garage.

·
Premium Member
1999 Toyota RAV4 with 3MZ-FE 6 cylinder engine, camo wrap, OME lift, heavily modded
2,065 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just FYI. Only use spacers that have their own set of Studs. Never use spacers that are just flat discs. The flat discs exert additional strain on the wheel lugs.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Just FYI. Only use spacers that have their own set of Studs. Never use spacers that are just flat discs. The flat discs exert additional strain on the wheel lugs.
The ones I linked him to have their own studs, 1"/25mm spacers would have to have their own studs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts