Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a touch up paint for the OEM alloy wheels on my 2015 XLE? The dolts at the local Toyota dealer left a few blemishes on my wheels when using the air gun to remove them and they have no clue on how to fix the damage.

I remember reading somewhere that there is a gray touch up paint made for Subaru that matches the color OEM Toyota wheels.

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can anyone recommend a touch up paint for the OEM alloy wheels on my 2015 XLE? The dolts at the local Toyota dealer left a few blemishes on my wheels when using the air gun to remove them and they have no clue on how to fix the damage.

I remember reading somewhere that there is a gray touch up paint made for Subaru that matches the color OEM Toyota wheels.

Thanks!

If that is not deep into the actual paint (still in clear coat) I guess you could probably just polish to remove them.

My local wheel repair shop told me that the hyper sliver color can't be match as the OEM paint has high lead content and can't be imported. That's a 2016 though.http://www.rav4world.com/forums/125-4-4-exterior/237474-take-off-wheels.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts