Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows the wheel specifications for a 1994 Toyota Supra. The reason I ask is there's a set on ebay that can potentially fit on the rav 4. They are 17 inches with 225/45/17, 5-114.3 bolt pattern. Im concerned with the offset because the seller does not know. Can anyone advice if these wheels fit on a 99 rav4.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sorry, don't really know if those will fit or not. The wheel bolt diameter is the same. Make sure the hub centerbore is the same or bigger. If bigger, then you can always put some hubcentric rings in there. But if it is smaller, then you will need to take the rims to a machine shop to bore it out. It can be done, but much more of a headache.

Good luck. :D

p.s. I am taking the liberties to edit your topic heading so that other 4.1 readers know what you are asking. :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well, I just went to check my OEM 1998 RAV4 alloy wheels, and it has an offset of 45mm. That is what is stamped into the wheel (DOT 45). On my Nissan Skyline wheels, there is stamped a 40. I would have to presume that it means an offset of 40mm. I have no problems with the offset of 40mm, and 45mm being the factory set-up; you shouldn't have any problems whatsover. :thumbs_up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts