Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the UK launch date for the new one? All these predicted vehicle launch date forecasts found on the web never seem to be very accurate with the cars not appearing in the showrooms for several months after. I have the money burning a hole in my pocket and have even taken to looking at Subaru Forresters and pimped up Jeep Cherokees. (Now, a RAV with a Boxer 2.5 Turbo, or 2.8 Turbo Deisel, that would be worth waiting for!) :twisted:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I guess it won't be too long before we get the official pictures and specs. Perhaps 12th Sep at the Frankfurt motor show? I'll wait, and hope it's worth it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fatboy said:
Thanks, I guess it won't be too long before we get the official pictures and specs. Perhaps 12th Sep at the Frankfurt motor show? I'll wait, and hope it's worth it.

12th September?
That may be too late.
My dealer is expecting 06 RAVs by the very end of August. Then again, they did not know that 07 Camry was coming in early 06.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
RAV4EVR said:
My dealer is expecting 06 RAVs by the very end of August. Then again, they did not know that 07 Camry was coming in early 06.
Your dealer is WRONG again :? The "US" RAV4 won't be here until November :shock:

http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=868

The dates mentioned in the above thread are ARRIVAL dates at the port. It will take a few weeks after that for them to show at dealerships.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts